My mother was always vivacious, joyful and sweet-natured. Few people, besides her family, knew she suffered with physical challenges, throughout her life. You see, my mother contracted POLIO when she was only 18 months old. Before my mother had seen her 13th birthday, she suffered through 25 surgeries, always hoping 'the next' surgery would allow her to walk like her seven brothers and sisters. Instead of being jaded by those hospital experiences, my mother developed an extremely 'Sweet-Nature'.
The day Dr. Legg asked mother if he could try 'just one more surgery' to give her the ability to walk, without braces, he was taken aback by her response. Instead of whining and crying, like the other children in the hospital ward, my mother took his face, in her little hands, and with a smile on her face said, "As long as I can walk, one day, you can try any surgery you'd like."
Dr. Legg was so taken with her courage and 'sweet-nature' that he had to step outside the room to hide the tears that streamed from his eyes. He was determined to find a way to make mother walk...and true to his word...he did! After the surgery, mother walked without braces experiencing, for the first time, the pure joy of walking.
In 1919, no one knew how you contracted polio nor how to cure polio. It was a medical mystery. But...the diseases my mother developed, later in life, were all avoidable had we only had the KNOWLEDGE I now possess.
DISEASES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED
It's curious that the words used to describe my mother were 'Sweet Natured' because mother developed 'Sugar' Diabetes...the Sweet Disease. Diabetes caused mother to lose her sight, Macular Degeneration. We watched my mother be ravaged by the complications of Diabetes and finally lost her to Cancer.
It's curious that the words used to describe my mother were 'Sweet Natured' because mother developed 'Sugar' Diabetes...the Sweet Disease. Diabetes caused mother to lose her sight, Macular Degeneration. We watched my mother be ravaged by the complications of Diabetes and finally lost her to Cancer.
Mother will always be cherished but, daily, I miss her endearing smile, her drippingly sweet words of encouragement and her joyous laugh.
All I can say is if I knew then, what I know now, perhaps my mother could have been alive today to share just one more Mother's day with me. My Mission is to share information and Educate others about the Plague known as DIABETES, Macular Degeneration and Cancer to Empower and Energize others to Take Action.
All I can say is if I knew then, what I know now, perhaps my mother could have been alive today to share just one more Mother's day with me. My Mission is to share information and Educate others about the Plague known as DIABETES, Macular Degeneration and Cancer to Empower and Energize others to Take Action.
Polio struck my mother, without waring, in 1919, as a small child. Dr. Salk had not yet developed the polio vaccine and the traditional medical community's only regime of treatment was to restrict the affected limb with braces. The results were that the limb began to atrophy and weaken. My grandparents felt powerless to Take Charge of my mother's health and left it in the hands of the doctors.
Years later, Sister Elizabeth Kenny, a nurse from Australia, developed an extremely effective treatment for polio, that allowed children to walk again, without braces, through manipulation of the affected limb. Instead of embracing this miraculous treatment that allowed patients to walk, the medical community labeled Sister Kenny a 'quack'. When my mother's brother was stricken with polio, my Grandparents went against the traditional medical community and embraced Sister Kenny's non-traditional treatment. My uncle Al was completely healed of polio.
My grandparents were Unable to Take Charge of my mother's health. But once they Educated themselves about the 'non-traditional' treatment possibilities, it Empowered and Energized them to take a different Course of Action with my uncle that had Successful Results.
Education will Empower and Energize You to Take Charge of YOUR HEALTH!
WHAT DID I DISCOVER THAT MADE ME CRY OUT...."WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS INFORMATION"?!!!!!!!
My quest to find ways to rid our family of the diseases that plagued us, Diabetes, Macular Degeneration and Cancer, lead me to an "UNCOMMON DOCTOR" named
Dr. Joseph Prendergast. 
Dr. Joe taught me to Take Charge of My Health and Take Charge of the Health of My Family. By taking charge, I can DESIGN the HEALTH I choose and I can Stay Well Longer.
Educate, Empower and Energize to Design Your Health...Take Charge Today!
Although Dr. Joe, as he is affectionately named, is a traditional physician, with over 45 years experience, specializing in Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism and Internal Medicine, it was his philosophy of medicine that caught my attention. The first time I heard him speak, this gentle man said,
"The Democracy of Health Care begins when you can buy something over the counter that YOU can implement in your life, immediately. By taking charge of your health you, too, will be able to have the physician's experience. This will truly be the cornerstone of Public Health".Wow...I was impressed! Physicians are usually trained to prescribe drugs and perform surgery. Yet, Dr. Joe was the first traditional physician I had heard speak that encouraged the Education of the individual to know what was best for their own body. Dr. Joe was not the least bit threatened by solutions outside the scope of medicine, instead he embraced it.
Dr. Joe was the doctor I had dreamed about but did not think existed. I listened intently to the discoveries he had made within his own life and practice. What brought me to dissolve into a puddle of tears was when I heard him say,
"In my practice, we use 3 products called V3...Mistica, ProArgi9 and Core Greens. I place all of my patients on V3. Since I have placed my patients on V3, there has NOT been one case of Blindness from the complications of Diabetes and we have Reversed Macular Degeneration, in some cases. Patients can see clearly again when they could not see clearly for years.
We also have not seen one Heart Attack or Stroke since using V3. As part of the V3 system, Synergy's ProArgi9 Plus can enhance not only your cardiovascular health, but it's also effective in Anti-Aging Modalities and other health areas. The Results from V3 are stunning."NOT one Case of Blindness! Had I just known about these miraculous products, V3, my dear mother might not have suffered the way she did and would have been able to see clearly. Perhaps she would have even been alive today to celebrate Mother's Day with her beloved family.
Dr. Joe taught me to Take Charge of My Health and Take Charge of the Health of My Family. By taking charge, I can DESIGN the HEALTH I choose and I can Stay Well Longer.
Educate, Empower and Energize to Design Your Health...Take Charge Today!
What is V3?
It's A Whole Body Approach to Optimal Health and Wellness!
V3 is a Nutritional System that is revolutionizing the WELLNESS industry. Synergy's innovative V3 Nutritional System integrates 3 powerful products that work in combination to improve your health.
V3 = The VITAL Three Products your body needs to Build, Boost and Circulate for Optimal Wellness.
The Power of V3
- BUILD-Build a Foundation for Good Health with Core Greens.
- BOOST-Boost Your Vitality and Longevity with Mistica.
- CIRCULATE-Circulate Your Energy and Critical Nutrients Throughout the Body with ProArgi9-Plus.
Dan Higginson the Founder of Synergy Worldwide:
"The Synergy V3 Nutrition system uniquely combines science and nutrition. I believe with every fiber of my being that this regimen will enhance your health in ways that will amaze you."
Dr. Jack Pfeifer
"We selected these products for the roles they play in supporting overall health.The benefits of each product are enhanced by the combination of nutrients. The result is complete protection for your body."
Ron Williams-Natural Body Builder of the Decade
"In my opinion the V3 system is the most complete nutritional system available. It provides the necessary antioxidants and powerful nutrients you need."
I'M TAKING CHARGE OF MY HEALTH...I'M DESIGNING MY HEALTH FOR THE FUTURE!
It's time for you to Design Your Health for the Future, too.
Start NOW so you don't miss one moment with YOUR family and friends!
Visit this WELLNESS blog often to Educate, Empower and Energize!

No comments:
Post a Comment